All 86 items shown below are currently available unless stated.
1. Arne Jacobsen
A Rare early version AJ Royal ,floor standing lamp designed in 1956 for the SAS Hotel, Copenhagen. Manufactured by Louis Poulsen.
Price: 2,500 euro
2. Unique modernist wall cabinet designed by Dutch architect Hein Stolle for a 1953 exhibition 'Ons Huis, ons t'huis', held at De Bijenkorf warehouse in Amsterdam. This unique cabinet was exhibited at Wonderwood gallery's exhition of Stolle's work in 2004.
Price: 2,800 euro
3. Gijs Bakker A rare limited edition 'Seatbelt' chair. The chair has a strict modernist beech wood frame upholstered with slung seatbelts (hence its name). The model was apparently produced in very limited numbers (around 12) by Castelijn (company mark below).
Price: 900 euro
4. This small De Stijl / Art Deco / Modernist manner shelving unit was previously owned by the Dutch architect Han Schroder (the daughter of Mrs Schröder known for her lifelong collaboration with Gerrit Rietveld). After the death of Han the family auctioned off her belongings including this table - Possibly a Gerrit Rietveld design although without a definite attribution.
Price: 1,400 euro
5. Alexandre Noll (France1890-1970)
A small rosewood box. Signed.
Price: 1,700 euro
6. Unusual and very rare 1930s modernist oak wood chairs designed and manufactured by Bas Van Pelt for EMS, My Home (each chair has a burnished makers name below).
Price: 800 euro p/p
7. Gino Vistosi Italian wall lamp for Vistosi. 1960s
Price 900 euro
8. Georges Jouve & Marcel Asselbur 1950s mirror. Rare French Mirror. Good condition.
Price: 2,950 euro
9. Small modernist Metz & Co 1930s era bedside cupboard.
Price: 350 euro
10. Early Bas Van Pelt modernist armchair. 1920‘s EMS, My Home Design. Original red paintwork sesal (woven grass fibre) slung seat and back. This chair is thought to be a very early edition as it has a solid frame as opposed to a hollow one.
Price: 1,490 Euro
11. PEL (Practical Equipment Ltd. UK) 1930s cantilever SP4 chair. All original.
Price 385 euro
12. ADO toy chair 1930s. Ko Verzuu design (some over-painting) Price: 180 euro
13. Pair of large 1960s armchairs upholstered in olive green/grey felt wool. Attributed to
Jens Risom USA/Denmark.
Price: 1,490 euro (can be sold separately)
14. 1950s chandelier attributed to Franco Luce for Murano.
Price: 700 euro
15. Verner Panton 'Pantonova' seven section modular sofa manufactured by Fritz Hansen 1970s.
Price: 3,950 euro
16. Pair of 1940s Francois Carre garden chairs. 340 euro
17. Two Poul Kjaerholm PK9 chairs early KC editions.
Price: 8,000 euro.
18. Early production 1940s Alvar Aalto drop leaf dining table. Thought to be of Swedish production.
Price: 1,560 euro
19. Ruud Jan Kokke, 2001, edition of 300. child's 'OT' beech plywood chair.
Price: 295 euro
20. Marcel Breuer B10 1930s table for Thonet.
Price: 1,370 euro
21. Wim Den Boon Dutch modernist oak and rush seated chair.
Price: 1,870 euro.
22. Yrjo Ilmari Tapiovaara
Finnish 'Pirkka' series stool for Laukaan Puu. 1950s.
Price 1,300 euro.
23. Alvar Aalto dining set 1940s-50s. (Model 612 'Y' leg chairs)
24. Large Bas Van Pelt double sided oak wood desk for EMS My Home. 1930s.
Price: 1,390 euro
25. Dutch 1930s modernist stool attrib. to H. Pander & Zonen. Shaped seat with later cushion available.
Price: 295 euro
26. A Henning Koppel for Georg Jensen vintage Danish silver 'splash' bracelet, with H K hallmark, design no 88, early edition. Circa 1950s.
Price: 950 euro
27. Wilhelmiina chair by Illmari Tapiovaara Wilh. Schumann Finland 1960s.
Price: 1,300 euro
28. Elmar Berkovich two tier table for Metz & Co. Price: 1,250 euro
29. Four 1958 Neil Morris / Morris of Glasgow 'Toby chairs'. This variation is extremely rare to find. Metal bases with thick bent plywood seats (see V&A museum website where they have an example of the more common variation of this chair). Price: 1,400 Euro
30. Dutch modernist two tier table 1950s/60s
Price: 320 euro
31. Pair of very rare Wim Den Boon 1950s side tables (documentation available showing the tables in situ. in Den Haag apartment)
Price: 1,100 euro
32. Raak wall 'starfall' lamp. Designed by Jelles. Price: 265 euro
33. Small plywood table/ chair set. Designed by Cor Alons for De Boer.
Price: 1,650 euro
34. Marcel Breuer Isokon long chair early edition (1950s/60s) with original small measurements (later editions from 1960s+ enlarged the measurements)
Price: 2,150 euro
35. Set of four mid-c20th edition Alvar Aalto model 66 chairs.
Price: 280 euro P/p.
36. Jan De Jong/ Dom Van Der Laan original table made for Sint Willibrordus church in Almelo. (full provenance including photos of actual pieces in-situ. etc.)
37. Cassina LC6 table. Le Corbusier, Jeanneret and Perriand. 1990s edition. POA.
38. Jan De Jong/ Dom Van Der Laan original prayer stools made for Sint Willibrordus church in Almelo. (full provenance including photos of actual pieces in-situ. etc.)
39.Gerard Wijnen original Bossche school chairs POA
40. Alexandre Noll (1890-1970) French sculptor. Large signed ebony box.
Price: 4,000 euro
41. Heine Stolle - Extremely rare (1of only a few made) armchair with adjustable back produced for De Bijenkorf 1948
42. Dutch 1930s table. POA.
43. Extremely rare British Vesper small maple & beech wood extending table. 1940s Retailed through Heals, London.
Price: 350 euro
44.Maria Hees - Rare light artwork/ design prototype. 1970s.
Price 400 euro
45. Rare De Cirkel. Jan Schrofer
1930s Modernist chair
46. Illmari Tapiovaara extremely rare 'Pirkka' sideboard for Laukkan Puu 1950s
47. Ko Verzuu. Ado 1920s x2 children's modernist chairs.
Price: 600 euro
48. Pair of rare armchairs by Elmar Berkovich. (Designed for the Shell company)
49. Manuel Marin (1942-2007) sculpture#1.
Price: 2,900 euro
50. Marianne Brandt (attrib.) desk lamp GMF stamps to underside. Rare version in green.
Price: 1,100 euro.
51. Heals 'Vesper' sideboard & cupboard, maple and beech with curved interior drawers. 1940s.
Price: 1,950 euro.
52. Aldo van den Nieuwelaar TC2 Atimeta lamp 1972. From an original edition of 127.
Price: 4,200 euro
53. Manuel Marin (1942-2007) sculpture#2.
Price: 2,900 euro
54. 1950s wall mounted benche designed by architect Aldo Van Eyck.
Price: 1,150 euro
55. Dutch 1950s armchair with plywood frame. In the manner of Pastoe.
Price 495 euro
56. Pair of Florence Knoll '75' stackable
stool. USA 1960s.
Price: 440 euro
57. Rene Andre Coulon (1908-97) St. Gobain x2 1930s electric heaters (known as 'radiavers') first exhibited at the Paris World's Fair in 1937. Provenance available.
Price: 295 euro
58. A Dutch reception desk believed to have been originally made for a 1930s shop in Amsterdam. In the manner of G.Rietveld.
Price: 890 euro
59. Very rare Elmar Berkovich low/ side 'Beek' table for Spectrum.1956 (a documented model produced only for one year) Restored condition.
Price: 1,000 euro
60. Marcel Breuer rare early edition b34 chair. Price: 2,850 euro
61.Set of 6, 1950s '666 usp' chairs by Jens Risom for Knoll USA.
Price: 1,550 euro
62. Model PK55 Ash and Steel Table by Poul Kjaerholm, 1970s
Price: 3,400 euro
63. Carved lignum vitae wooden mid-c20th sculpture attributed to Leon Underwood (with provenance)
Price: 450 euro
64. Alvar Aalto dining set. Finmar edition 1930s. (five chairs available)
65. Gordon Russell 1970s pearwood and chrome table.
Price: 1,230 euro.
66. Poul Kjaerholm candelabra PK101 1956. Marked 'Denmark'
67. H.Fillekes 'Magneto lamp' 1950s for Artiforte, Netherlands.
Price: 3,150 euro
68 Jan de Jong/ Dom Hans v.d.Laan designed table. 1950s-70s. Enquire for more information
69. Lisa Johansson-Pape Finnish dining set. 1960.
Price: 4,900 euro
70. 1970s steel and glass coffee table (probably Dutch?) Price: 400 euro.
71. Dutch thick leather sofa. 1970s.
Price: 1700 euro
72. 'Scissor' sofa for UMS Pastoe designed by Jan van Grunsven. 1950s.
Price: 1,795 euro
73. Mart Stam Set of 4 oak dining chairs 1950s.
Price: 1,950 euro
74. Small green children's chair. 1930s.
75. Very rare JJP Oud chair for the Shell company director's room. 1950.
76. Alvar Aalto "Kakkonen" Chair No. 2. Co-designed by Alvar Aalto and Otto Korhonen in 1930
Price: 2600 euro
77. Pair of 1980s Italian tables with inserted glass tops and bamboo decoration.
Price: 430 euro
78. Arne Vodder. Rolling rosewood bar for Sibast. Denmark
Price: 1,600 euro
79. Bruno Matthsson Swedish 'Eva' lounge chair for Karl Matthsson. 1960s edition.
Price: 550 euro.
80. Pair of 1960s 'Gamma' lounge chairs designed by Rudolf Wolf.
Price: 800 euro p/p
81. Interesting Italian 1970s table on castors. Price 350 euro
82. Interesting very low 1930s chair. Possibly of French origin? In need of restoration.
Price: 880 euro
83. Hague school 1920s modernist oak side table. Price 685 euro.
84. Hein Stolle rare tripod side table for 't Spectrum.
Price: 585 euro
85. Fibreglass low table. 1970s/80s. Designer unknown.
Price: 150 euro
86. Rare set of three 'Twello' nesting tables. Designed by Martin Visser for Dutch manufacturer 't spectrum. Produced for only one year 1956-57.
Price: 790 euro